Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Noble Nicole Kidman RE: Marriage

America, Isn't There A Better Way?

I dont know what the rest of this article was like. But statements like the ones I have chosen to publish here is what America needs more of.
Kudos to the Noble Nicole Kidman. The Article is printed in GQ MAGAZINE.
According to an interview in British GQ, Nicole Kidman Stated:

'You work on it,' she went on...(to say). 'It's a very extraordinary, adventurous place to be: incredibly raw, incredibly dangerous and you're very much out at sea. You're exposed. You could drown.'

'When you commit to someone like that, you live and die together by that decision.'

Asked about her first marriage to Tom Cruise, she stayed mum on their split. 'I want to honour that marriage for what it was, and there is nothing I would go into about that. I have never discussed it and I never will,' the actress said.



html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment On Any Of My Essays But Keep It Clean. And Don't Spam Here.